Thursday, March 12, 2009

Pics of the girls!


MyKenzie loves to have her picture taken and will always pose and smile!

"Please can I try your candy, I won't eat it all"
Marley is such a good play buddy for Niah. He sat so patiently watching her play as she lined up Mike & Ike's for her baby to eat. Then once she left, they were all his.

Little baby Brityn and Daddy. I don't think he was aware I was going to take his picture, hence the lack of enthusiasm!

I was watching my nephew one day and Niah had such a good time holding a baby and feeding him his bottle. Isn't he cute? That's Amren, my nephew. (Michael and Lizabeth's boy)

NO, Brityn is not crawling yet! Why crawl when you can just walk in a walker and have your big sisters push you all around the house. I think she is starting to get frustrated that she can't crawl and can only cruise in her walker, so maybe someday soon she'll crawl. I'll keep you posted.

1 comment:

  1. what cute pictures, the one of amren and niah is so cute! i think she is ready to be a big sister again! ;)

    ReplyDelete