MyKenzie celebrated her B-day back in Feb. So I'm a little late, but better late than never. She was able to have a little get together with family. She got a new scooter from Dad and Mom. So far the scooter has not ventureed outside, as it is way too cold out for scootin. So, instead she practices in our house and has hit a few walls.
This is the cake that George made for her. He did such a nice job. She was very happy with her rainbow cake. Dad put lots of love into making this for her. (I baked, he decorated) G is an artist at heart.
Here she is right before blowing out candles. Since it has been MyKenzie's bday, Niah is very stuck on birthdays. She sings Happy Birthday to us at dinner, lunch, over ice cream, etc. She keeps saying, "pretty soon, my birthday coming" I think she is more excited about the singing and the cake than she is about getting gifts. It is so cute to see her excited about this. I just feel bad that she wants her birthday to come so bad and she has to go through Brityn's before we get to her's. Anyhow, we had a great birthday for MyKenzie! Can't believe she's 6! She keeps saying that too. She even said she's taller now that she's 6!
No comments:
Post a Comment