
Niah was holding her cousin Shantaya and loved having her around. It was like having two baby sisters at home. And Taya, oh boy, does she ever love the big kids. Niah is her hero!

Little Brityn is 8 months here. She loves to look pretty!

This was when Niah got ahold of MyKenzie's makeup and decided to do here own pretty eyes. She was so proud of herself, as was I.

Brityn wasn't down with Taya sitting in her Bumbo chair. It just wasn't fair that Taya got the cush one while Brityn had to sit on the hard floor.
Hey, sorry to all of our faithful followers. Actually, I'm not so sure how faithful you can actually be when there are never any new posts. Due to my very scarce posting lately, I'm sure I've lost a few of you. So please join us again. Here are a few of the pics from lately. I haven't been taking many, as is my story all the time. I'm horrible with the camera. I really pass up many things. For instance, George and I just had the opportunity to dress up pretty and go to a Firefighter's retirement party, where everyone dresses really nice. I bought a new dress and got all dolled up and didn't even take one picture. I am very upset about that because we hardly have any pictures of us anymore. Maybe I should have made a New Year's resolution to take more pictures! In hopes of getting back into blogging, I gave our site a whole new look and I added a few things on the side for you to check out.
Chandra - both of you really looked special for the party, I guess I'm probably the WORST when it comes to getting pictures taken or posted so don't feel bad. You'll notice I didn't think to offer & take pictures that night!!! I'll try to get better in 2009.
ReplyDeletetoni
hey cute pictures!! glad you got your blue off of your blog!
ReplyDelete