It has been quite some time since we posted pictures, but we do have some cute ones. It was so fun to see how similar Brityn and Shantaya are, and how fast they are growing. Brityn will be 6 months on Oct. 20th. The two girls are only 3 weeks apart. And little Shantaya was so intrigued with Niah, I think it was the whole idea of seeing a little person that could do so much. Shantaya was like, "wow, we can do that stuff!! That's amazing, show me how!!" We had such a great time and really enjoyed staying with Aunt Brandi and Uncle Jamie. And most of all, I enjoyed having my sister's cooking. Oh yeah, and I had my 30th Birthday while in CDA. Niah was helping Brandi make the whipped topping for the cake and she was throughly enjoying the taste testing.
Book Creator & Brisk Boost Webinar Resources
1 year ago
my little nieces are so cute together! it will be neat to see them grow together, even though they are in diferent states i think they will be the best of buds!
ReplyDelete