I am so sorry to all of you who may wonder what the Richards have been doing the past 2 months. Well, I have an excuse..... Our camera broke. So I have pics on it that I can't download. I tried all different ways of fixing it and finally I just decided I was never going to fix it and I needed to break down and get a new one. So that is just what we did. I finally got one last week and I've taken a few pictures on it. So once I learn how to operate this new little thing (my old one was 6 years old, huge, and a different brand) then I will post some of our new pictures so you can see how we've grown. Until then, thanks for your patience and stay tuned....
Book Creator & Brisk Boost Webinar Resources
1 year ago
No comments:
Post a Comment