Wednesday, January 23, 2008

MARLEY

We decided to start the year out by getting a yellow lab puppy. He is only 8 weeks old here. He is a cutie, but lots of work. I'm not quite sure I was so ready for what a puppy entails but I am finding myself smack dab in the middle of it all and having to adjust.
Niah is absolutely in love with Marley. She loves to get down on the floor and roll around with him. It's pretty cute other than when he licks on her, which she loves and I can't stand.
Yes, we keep our child and our dog in the crate. It is the coolest place to be when you are 20 months old. I suppose he likes the company. We tell her she is not a doggy and doesn't have to go in there, but given the chance, it's a fun place to play!! I guess that's what friends are for...going through the tough times together.


Who doesn't like a nice stroll around the driveway with a cute girl!

1 comment:

  1. So cute! I haven't seen Marley yet but I can't wait to see him! Looks like you guys had fun. We are going to the ranch this weekend so it should be lots of fun on the 4 wheeler!

    ReplyDelete