This New Year we went with George's family to Chico Hot Springs. His sister and parents were in town to visit for Christmas so we went to Chico for a night with the whole family. Dad took the girls swimming since I could not go into the natural hot springs per my doctor. It was freezing outside, which is where the pools are, but the water was apparently nice and warm.
Here is the whole family minus Kori and I. They were really enjoying themselves and the little ones did not want to get out of the pool. The weekend went very well, all except the shared room where George and I got stuck with the snorers and were not able to sleep at all. It was actually pretty comical as I lay in bed watching George shove his ears with tissue, put his beanie hat on, and wrap a blanket around his head to try to cover the loud noises in the night. But it all paid off when I was able to sneak away in the morning and get a massage with my sister-in-laws. Lucky Me!! Fun weekend over all.
This is a pretty awful picture of me, but for those of you pregnancy trackers, I am now 6 months along and getting rounder and rounder.
Just the two clowning around. They really like to turn the little rider into a 2 person vehicle. Plus it gives Niah a close view of her sister so she can pick on her that much more. She is a typical 2nd child, loves to pester her sister.
Chandra, you are so cute pregnant! Congrats on the upcoming addition to your family! That's so exciting! Although, I must say I cannot understand not wanting to find out what you are having! I wanted to be surprised half-way through my pregnancy when there is still time to buy the right color clothes, etc. But good for you guys. I'm sure either boy or girl, your baby will be darling!
ReplyDelete