Some girls and I decided to sign up for our First Annual Dirty Dash. We formed a team of 9. For those of you who don't know what The Dirty Dash is, it's a 5k mud run that takes you through different obstacle courses that involve lots of mud and water. It was one of the funnest things I've done and I can't wait to do it again.
This is my team before we got dirty!
Still clean on the straw bales, just getting scraped legs from the pokey straw.
this was at the end, the race took us quite a ways away from the crowd, so there were no pictures in the middle. So when we got to the end, we had this massive slip and slide right before the 2 final mud pits.
Diving into the mud pits, I am in the mud in the lower right.
My team that is no longer purple, just brown and having a blast.
Right before the finish line!
We made it! We look great!
Rinsing off in the sidelines before going to the outdoor group showers! (yes we wore our clothes, we had to get them clean too!) For those of you looking for some good clean, yet filthy fun, I highly suggest you do this. It was a blast! check out www.thedirtydash.com to see if it will be close to you someday.
Book Creator & Brisk Boost Webinar Resources
1 year ago
love it!! mud runs are so fun! and you do look great! nice job, chandra!
ReplyDeletep.s. olivia is back in billings and she did it too. any chance you saw her there?
ReplyDelete