My Niah Piah turned 4 in May! She is getting so big, I had to take this picture of her taking care of her baby, she looks so grown up and pretty! For Niah's Birthday we had a tea party! The girls were instructed to wear the dress of their choice and come over ready to have a tea party! We had tea, cookie cutter sandwiches, watermelon balls and cheese! I had never thrown or been to a tea party so it was all an experiment! The tea set was graciously lent to me by my co-worker, former Miss Montana, who recieved this beautiful silver tea set for winning. It was so perfect and pretty for the party! Our guests are shown below! once the tea party part was done, we decorated cup cakes to take home to our daddy's! They had lots of fun putting frosting and lots of candy atop the cupcakes. I heard one guest say, " this is the best tea party I've ever been to!" I'm sure she's been to quite a few!
We are a family of 5, with 3 little girls. We love to play and spend time with each other. Life is great with kids and we enjoy the excitement they bring to our life. So far we have quite the mix of personalities and we love the excitement that each girl brings.
Wow, she does look so grown up and pretty! Looks like a fun party!
ReplyDelete