Thursday, May 21, 2009

SHE'S 3!!!


N finally turned 3 this week. It has been the much anticipated birthday of the year at our house. She has been talking about it since Feb. when we had Myk's B'day party. So the time finally came for us to celebrate for N. She was so excited, as were the rest of us. Once again, as with the last birthday celebration at our house, I was busy running the show, and therefore we got very few pics, but at least lots of it is on the video camera.

These are pics of her cake that G and I made. Really simple, yet pleasing enough to a 3 yr old. It was priceless when we sang Happy Birthday to here, she sang right along with us. Yes, we got that on video. I'm so happy about that.


This was after cake, when we were getting ready to open gifts. We did a pinata for the little ones and a water fight for the little bit bigger kids. It was very fun. She loved all her gifts and is so happy to have new toys. She is a very grateful child. I was just happy that we got it pulled off. Considering we had had 2 open houses this weekend to sell our house and I was sick the entire weekend with the flu. Anyhow, Happy Birthday to our beautiful little "sweet pea!"

2 comments:

  1. Chandra, you are such a talented cake maker! Once again, the birthday cake turned out awesome! I hope your girls appreciate what a fun, creative, and talented mom they have! Oh and happy birthday Niah!

    ReplyDelete