Saturday, December 13, 2008

We're Back!!

Hello, It has been such a long time since I've blogged. I have to say, I've been horrible about taking pictures lately. We've had a lack of pics to post, and I've also been lazy about posting. We have been excited about getting ready for Christmas around here and things are going great. Brityn is getting so big already. We can't believe how fast she is growing and how much so adores her sisters. Niah and MyKenzie have been quite a kick lately. Niah never fails to make us laugh each day and MyKenzie is really developing her funny personality as we see her mature and crack jokes on her own. Life has been fun and we're enjoying each other very much. We are really looking forward to Aunt Brandi, Uncle Jamie and Shantaya to come to our house for Christmas. Niah calls Taya daily, even though Taya can't talk yet and talks to her about coming to her house. Well check out our pics, my favorites are the pink build a bear wig that fits Brityn perfectly.

No comments:

Post a Comment