I love how Amani is always so curious about Brityn. And I also have to say I like how I am not in any pictures from the family reunion, ones that you have and that I have. Lucky for me I took care of a sick kid and then got sick myself so I had a ton of fun! Ok that is enough of the sarcasm, thanks for the slide show I am happy you figured it out! Looks like you guys had fun at the falls!
We are a family of 5, with 3 little girls. We love to play and spend time with each other. Life is great with kids and we enjoy the excitement they bring to our life. So far we have quite the mix of personalities and we love the excitement that each girl brings.
I love how Amani is always so curious about Brityn. And I also have to say I like how I am not in any pictures from the family reunion, ones that you have and that I have. Lucky for me I took care of a sick kid and then got sick myself so I had a ton of fun! Ok that is enough of the sarcasm, thanks for the slide show I am happy you figured it out! Looks like you guys had fun at the falls!
ReplyDelete