Monday, July 21, 2008

More from the trip to South Dakota


We made a stop at Reptile Gardens where the girls got to see an 86 year old tortoise.

As you can see we "Squeezed in a lot of fun" on this trip!

We took a trip to the one of the funnest waterslides I've ever been to. We all had a ton of fun, we managed to convince MyKenzie to go down the slides with us, she was very reluctant to at first. She kept saying she wasn't having fun and she didn't like the slides, but now at home when she talks to her friends she of course tells them how much she loved the slides. Mom and Dad had so much fun, we love to go on waterslides. Niah was a real trooper too, she actually went down with George and had a good time until they went super fast on this one and went under at the end.

This slide had a bump at the end and it was inevitable that you catch air coming down. Super fun slide. We happened to go on the windiest day of the year in South Dakota so there were virtually no lines on the slides. It was our family plus about 10 others, it was a tab bit cold but when you forced yourself to bite off the chill and get back in line, it was well worth it.

Family Pict at an old Fire Truck, We can't pass those up!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like the trip was fun! How did you guys get wrapped up in the cobra? Oh I was going to tell you that I know how to do the slide shows now! So let me know if you still have more pictures to put on here of the trip and I can help you, or next time you want to do a slide show let me know and I will help.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! I love trips! thats something i know i could never get enough of!! and it sure is fun getting with family!

    ReplyDelete