All I have to say is that when I look at Brityn she never just looks like George or like you ALL the time. She always looks like either of you all the time, where Niah just looks like George all the time! Did that make sense? Either way my nieces are cute. I like the video of Brityn I don't think I have seen her move around that much yet.
We are a family of 5, with 3 little girls. We love to play and spend time with each other. Life is great with kids and we enjoy the excitement they bring to our life. So far we have quite the mix of personalities and we love the excitement that each girl brings.
i sure do believe my little nieces are cuties!!
ReplyDeleteAll I have to say is that when I look at Brityn she never just looks like George or like you ALL the time. She always looks like either of you all the time, where Niah just looks like George all the time! Did that make sense? Either way my nieces are cute. I like the video of Brityn I don't think I have seen her move around that much yet.
ReplyDelete